-

Die for freedom

Объявление

Добро пожаловать на нашу ролевую! Напоминаю, что гостям закрыт доступ ко всем форумам, кроме основных, а пользователи, не заполнившие анкету, не могут просматривать игровые темы.


Сюжет

Постапокалипсис. Пиздец пришел с неожиданной стороны. Власть над миром захватили мифические существа, которых люди считали несуществующими, существа, которые владеют магией, монстры, веками прятавшиеся от человеческих глаз и собирающих свое войско. Человечество слишком погрязло в неверии и им пришлось дорого за это расплатиться.


А ты сможешь умереть ради свободы?
Главные админы

Куро,
Терри

Навигация для слепых уебанов :3
Подробнее о мире
Расы
Способности
Правила
Предложения

Для пиара:
Логин: Реклама
Пароль: 11111

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.


Вы здесь » Die for freedom » Гостевая » Seronil


Seronil

Сообщений 1 страница 6 из 6

1

My programmer is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WordPress on a variety of websites for about a year and am worried about switching to another platform. I have heard fantastic things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress posts into it? Any help would be really appreciated!

0

2

As the admin of this web site is working, no question very quickly it will be renowned, due to its feature contents.

0

3

I used to be able to find good info from your blog posts.

0

4

Does your blog have a contact page? I'm having trouble locating it but, I'd like to shoot you an email. I've got some creative ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it grow over time.

0

5

Hello There. I discovered your blog the usage of msn. This is a really neatly written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read extra of your helpful info. Thanks for the post. I will certainly comeback.

0

6

Добрый день
берегите себя

0


Вы здесь » Die for freedom » Гостевая » Seronil